Published by Cengage Learning.
Electronic book text in proprietary or open standard format.
When you purchase a Cengage eBook you are purchasing a five year licence to access that eBook. Licences are non-transferrable, and non-refundable – so please choose carefully.
Accessing your Cengage eBook after purchase:
An access code and instructions will be included in your order confirmation email after you have purchased the eBook from our website. You should receive this email immediately provided you choose an instantaneous form of payment (credit card or PayPal – but not PayPal echeques).
All Cengage eBooks are accessed using the VitalSource Bookshelf. VitalSource allows you to:
• Add notes, copy text, page zoom, and highlight sections of the eBook/eChapter
• Print up to ten pages at a time
• Accessibility options for students with visual impairments
• Offline use over multiple devices through VitalSource Bookshelf apps
To access your ebook, you must first create a Bookshelf account at& http://www.vitalsource.com/redeem
The eBook is protected to prevent unlwaful copying.
VitalSource eBooks are NOT available as PDFs and must be viewed using the Bookself application for your device or online.
To read your book in Bookshelf for Online:
- Go to http://online.vitalsource.com
- Sign in with your Bookshelf account email address and password
- Click on the name of the title to open the book
To open your book in Bookshelf for iOS, Android or Kindle, you first must have a Bookshelf account, and then:
- • Download Bookshelf for iOS or Android
- • http://www.vitalsource.com/downloads
- • Once Bookshelf is installed, launch Bookshelf.
- • Sign in with your Bookshelf account email address and password.
- • Click on "All Titles" in the collection pane to view all the books in your account.
- • Tap on the title to download the book to your mobile device. Once downloaded, double-click again to open the book
For more information on Ebooks please go to http://www.wildfiretextbooks.com.au/about-ebooks